Leave the world of black screens and network cables to professionals. IT outsourcing can raise operations effectiveness, increase security and lower the maintenance costs.
We offer complex maintenance of your systems. If you are a company without an in-house IT support, you can easily reduce the costs for having one and yet you can easily ensure:
- systems availability – non-stop monitoring of all servers and services,
- increased security – security updates in well-defined time frame,
- gurantees – on-demand and incident handling support available according to the SLA,
- regular backups – with all data backed up in different location and tested disaster recovery.
By signing a SLA (Service Level Agreement) contract we guarantee non-stop monitoring of your systems and ensuring needed availability. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
When outsourcing systems maintenance with us you can rest assured the systems also always have an up-to-date documentation and we take care of incident prevention by keeping the software in recent yet tested versions – of course consulting the upgrades with the customer.
What do we offer?
- monitoring and guarantees according to SLA,
- trend analysis of both availability and resources usage,
- customer support with guaranteed incident response times,
- extending the systems as needed by the customer,
- knowledge base access,
- secure regular backup to geographically distant storage,
- regular systems availability report,
- systems housing at our own co-location.
And what platforms?
- GNU/Linux (Debian, RedHat, Centos, Slackware, Suse)
- BSD (FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD)
- Microsoft Windows server